Scottish Volleyball is looking to select 1 coach to participate in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity organised by CEV and cooperation with the Asian Volleyball Confederation (AVC), based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Who are we looking for?
If you meet all (or most of) the criteria below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for your updated CV and a brief motivation letter, explaining why you are the perfect fit for this opportunity.
Please find all the relevant information regarding the application here!
Deadline to apply is Sunday 13th of September 2020 at 4:00 pm.
- Volleyball coach working with underage categories;
- Must have a proficient level of speaking and writing English;
- Age and experience not exclusive;
- Desirable not over 35
- Players at the end of their career with a willingness to develop professional coaching career;
- Prepare a motivational letter;
- Provide an endorsement letter from a prominent coach or organisation (e.g. Scottish Volleyball);
- Full commitment to follow two weeks programme in total in 2021
- One week in Europe
- One week in Asia
- Must be present at the Coaches Convention organised in late 2021
- Sign agreement with Confederations to deliver at least one webinar/seminar for two years in a row (optional for the Confederation to decide)
All costs related to the project are covered by CEV, except the personal insurance of the participants.
“Everyone’s health and safety is our first priority, and therefore we will closely follow the regulations and protocol of each host country. Should there be any issues related to COVID-19 that compromise the safety of our staff and participants, we will cancel the onsite activities”, writes Vuk Karanovic, head of development for CEV.
If you do have questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com
if you are successful in your application, you will be notified as soon as possible.