The SVA is delighted to announce the details for the annual summer training camp for selected junior volleyball players:
The High Peaks Development Camp
Wednesday 15th – Saturday 18th July 2015
Glenalmond College, Perth, Perth and Kinross PH1 3RY
£200 (this covers costs for all accommodation, meals, coaching fees etc)
There will be two Camp groups running at the same time; one male and one female. The age range is established as 14-19, but this can be negotiated according to personal circumstances.
What you can expect at the High Peaks Development Camp:
- You can expect to have at least three practical sessions per day
- You can expect to receive top level coaching instruction from National Team Staff
- You can expect to work, learn, and develop your performance standard
- You can expect to be stretched physically and mentally as you learn about aspects of elite performance like personal motivation and goal setting
- You can expect to have a great time being involved with a great game.
|Developing ball control
|Developing the transition game
|Developing the role of the setter
|Developing the service and first pass
The 200£ fee has been extended and is now payable by the 31st June 2015. Camp places will be allocated on a ‘first come-first served’ basis, on the payment of the full camp fee.
To register initial interest and to obtain a registration form please contact the Coaching Manager at the SVA office or email.